Nursing staff who have made truly exceptional contributions to the care of children and young people throughout their careers.
Click on the names below to see what was written in their nomination*
Nursing Lifetime Achievement
1. Has demonstrated persistent excellence in fulfilment of their work throughout their career.
2. Models exemplary multidisciplinary teamworking
3. Has had significant impact on improving the welfare of patients, staff or both through their work, enabling others to deliver better care.
4. Demonstrates excellence in advocating for patients and their families
5. Embodies the Principles of Nursing Practice & values of RCPCH
We have relied on those submitting nominations to ensure name spelling, places of work and category of nominations are correct. If you think there is a mistake please contact web admin firstname.lastname@example.org