This award is open to nursing staff qualified less than 2 years, who have shown outstanding team work, personal development and promise.
Click on the names below to see what was written in their nomination*
Junior Nurse of the Year Judging Criteria
1. Exceptional advocate for children and families in their care
2. Actively seeks out opportunities for learning and self-improvement, and shows ability to incorporate these into their practice.
3. Displays fantastic potential through early leadership and management skills.
4. Works well within the multidisciplinary team and enhances its effectiveness.
5. Displays and develops the Principles of Nursing Practice **
We have relied on those submitting nominations to ensure name spelling, places of work and category of nominations are correct. If you think there is a mistake please contact web admin email@example.com