This award is open to nursing staff qualified less than 2 years, who have shown outstanding team work, personal development and promise.
Click on the names below to see what was written in their nomination*
Junior Nurse of the Year Judging Criteria
1. Exceptional advocate for children and families in their care
2. Actively seeks out opportunities for learning and self-improvement, and shows ability to incorporate these into their practice.
3. Displays fantastic potential through early leadership and management skills.
4. Works well within the multidisciplinary team and enhances its effectiveness.
5. Displays and develops the Principles of Nursing Practice
*The names and text written is copied directly from the nomoniations we recieve. If you notice any issues with names or workplaces please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We are unable to check all nominations for spelling, grammer and syntax.